Deferred Payment, Low-Interest Loans
to Repair and Rebuild
Recovery from wildfires and other natural disasters takes time, it is a journey. Now at the second and third-year mark from the Woolsey and Creek fires, we have special low-interest loan funding available for our community members that suffered losses and have not been yet able to fully recover.
- Up to $150,000 in loans per household
- No payments required during 30-year term
- 1.5% interest, forgiven over the term of the loan
- Applicants must be at or below the moderate-income level. See table
- The structure must have been damaged or destroyed due to 2017 or 2018 disaster: DR4344, DR4353, DR4382, or DR4407
- Eligible Costs
- reconstruction or repairs to an existing home
- construction of an accessory dwelling unit
- replacement of a manufactured home
2020 Income Eligibility Limits
|Number of People
These are just some of the requirements. Please email Jessica Lawson for more information.