Support our COVID-19 Response Work
COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund
Now more than ever, families need the security and stability of a decent home they can afford. Ensure stability and wellness continues to be within reach for hardworking families by supporting our
Habitat LA COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund. With your support, we can help many of our families through financial assistance for food, utilities, and critical health costs. Your generous donation will also aid in mortgage relief and other community resources as we stand alongside these families. Help communities recover and rebuild together. Donate Today!
Habitat LA is working to address the immediate need to help our community access personal protective equipment to help keep them safe. With your support, every mask can save multiple lives. Our goal is to distribute 10,000 hospital-grade face masks and other PPE to frontline health care, emergency service and social service agency workers.
Our Good Work in Action
See examples of our good work in action through our Emergency Relief Community Collaborations with:
Together, we are better. Thank you to our generous donors!
- Archdiocese of Los Angeles
- California Community Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity International
- HK Charitable of the Renaissance Charitable Foundation
- HomeStreet Bank of Downey
- Johnson & Johnson
- Long Beach Community Foundation
- Lowe’s Company Inc.
- Robert W Johnson Foundation
- Rudolf J. & Daphne A. Munzer Foundation
- Scott Boxenbaum
- Various Donors to Mask Ask Campaign
- Wells Fargo