Shop gifts and home décor for the holidays and year-round
If the prospect of shopping crowded malls or big box stores isn’t at the top of your wish list, look no further than the Habitat LA ReStores. Whether you shop online or in person, you’ll discover an ever-changing inventory of items just right for gifting or sprucing up your home for the holidays.
Great finds online
We love to sofa-surf as much as any customer, so we’ve wrapped up a few of our favorite finds. Just like an antique store or thrift shop, much of our inventory is one of a kind—and as with any retail establishment, items can sell out quickly.
Take a peek at what we’re eyeing at the ReStore online:
- Gift a caffeine-loving friend with the super-fast Mr. Coffee Single-Serve Iced and Hot Coffee Maker. It’ll make their mornings more bearable—in under four minutes! (45 in stock)
- Jumpstart your home style from the ground up. This eco-friendly Elsinore 5′ Round Jute Rug by Natural Area Rugs is just one of dozens of styles in stock. The Elsinore is 100% natural and handcrafted by artisan rugmakers. (40 in stock)
- Splurge on your favorite flower-lover with this vintage Fenton Blue Glass Vase . Fun fact: The Fenton Art Glass Factory produced its first piece of glass in 1907. Fenton’s iridescent ware would soon follow as a more budget-friendly alternative to Tiffany glass pieces. (1 in stock)
- Gift yourself with these Ove Decors Waterfall String Lights They’ll brighten any room in your home! (117 in stock)
- Looking to get in shape after the holidays or want to make it easier for someone who is? Bring home this NordicTrack Commercial S10i Studio Cycle with an enhanced automated trainer to keep you both on track. (2 in stock)
Items you purchase through the ReStore online will be available for pick-up from our Bellflower ReStore location, and you’ll need to pick them up no later than two weeks from your purchase date.
In store at the ReStores
Prefer to shop in person? You’ll find great deals on everything from furniture to faucets and more. As with the ReStore online, our inventory is ever-changing, but here’s what our general managers are sharing this month.
- Ryan G., Bellflower ReStore GM: If you’re planning for house guests or just in need of an upgrade, you may be considering a bathroom remodel. You’ll find an extensive selection of beautiful vanities at all three ReStore locations.
- Jesse P., Torrance ReStore GM: Looking for a piece of furniture to change the look of a room? We have some amazing pieces—from cozy antiques to modern designs. Visit any one of our three ReStores to check them out.
- Rudy T., Mid-Wilshire ReStore, GM: If you’re in the market for SPC (Stone Polymer Composite) flooring, we have you (and your floor) covered! Flooring is a great way to update a room and you’ll find SPC flooring in four colors available at all Habitat LA ReStores.
Building homes, communities and hope
Everyone loves a great deal, but when you support our ReStores by shopping, donating, or volunteering, you’re helping more local families in need of decent, affordable housing build a safe place to call home. And that’s a great gift not just during the holiday season but all year long.
The happiest of holidays from all of us here at Habitat LA ReStores!
*Reminder: Our ReStores will be closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day as well as New Year’s Day.