Habitat for Humanity of Greater Los Angeles (HFH GLA) would like to invite you to be a part of the Hope Builders Society. The Hope Builders Society celebrates individuals who are philanthropic leaders in helping to eliminate substandard housing in Greater Los Angeles. Our members understand that decent, affordable housing is essential and have committed to making a difference for families throughout our community by contributing a minimum of $10,000 annually.
Join the Builder’s Circle
Membership in the Hope Builder’s Society is based on lifetime giving at the following levels:
- Legacy – $500,000
- Visionary – $250,000
- Dream – $100,000
- Architect – $50,000
- Carpenter – $25,000
- Foundation – $10,000
Membership benefits can include:
- Personal recognition from Habitat for Humanity of Greater Los Angeles’ President & CEO.
- Recognition in all major HFH GLA publications including website, e-newsletter, quarterly newsletter and annual report (circulation of 15,000).
- Special invitation to annual Society recognition reception.
- Invitations to all HFH GLA groundbreakings, house dedications and volunteer events.
- An invitation for a personal build day at one of our Habitat house in greater Los Angeles. On this day, you could invite up to 25 family members and friends to help build a Habitat house with you.
- Lunch with one of our partner families sponsored by Habitat on a day of your choice.
- Recognition at one of our home sites of your support. Depending on the site, either a brick or a plant will be dedicated in your honor and bear your name as a Habitat supporter who helped make this house possible in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Use of HFH GLA logo for promotional t-shirts created by your team and approved by HFH GLA.
- Opportunity for two senior-level executives to attend our annual Power Women Power Tools event or Home in One Build.
- Inclusion in Habitat for Humanity’s annual publication, The Society.
- 12-karat gold label pin denoting your gift level.
Qualifying gifts must be received and recognized as individual gifts and cannot be from companies, corporations or public foundations. Gifts can be in the form of cash, check and appreciated securities, such as stock, land or other assets valued at $10,000 or more. Matching gifts from companies do not qualify toward meeting the required level for recognition. Contributions for special events, as well as gift in-kind donations can be taken into account in reaching the $10,000 threshold.