Habitat for Humanity of Greater Los Angeles (Habitat LA) homes are built almost entirely (90%!) by volunteers, both skilled and unskilled. Our skilled on-site construction team provides all tools, safety equipment, instruction and preparation for the site. Volunteer days on the construction sites are Tuesdays through Saturdays. We have a need for weekday volunteers.
You can sign up online to volunteer on the construction site or in our ReStores. View our individual volunteer opportunities off-site here.
- Create a user name and password.
- Complete information for your profile/account.
- Select “Crew Member” as your team role.
- Schedule one or multiple volunteer dates that works with your schedule.
- Bring the Volunteer Packet with you on your volunteer date (see below).
- Our regular weekly Build Days are Tuesdays through Saturdays.
- We ask for a full-day commitment of all volunteers from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- No previous construction experience is required, just a willingness to learn and work hard.
- All volunteers on our construction sites must be at least 16 years of age.
- Volunteers ages 16 and 17 must have a parent or guardian complete and sign the Adult and Minor Volunteer Packet below.